The 1st Organizing Committee Meeting for Daejeon Global Innovation Forum was held on 18th July 2014 in Daejeon Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea.
Co-Chair Kwon, Sun-Taik (The Mayor of Daejeon Metropolitan City and President of WTA) appointed 12 Committee Members.
- Prof. Sang-Chul Jung / President of Chungnam National University, Republic of Korea
- Dr. Cha-Dong Kim / President of INNOPOLIS Foundation, Republic of Korea
- Prof. Eberhard Becker / Former Rector of TU Dortmund, Germany
- Dr. Umar Buba Bindir / Director General of National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion, Nigeria
- Prof. El Tayeb Muftafa / President of The Future University, Sudan
- Mr. Myeong-Ki Seong / President of INNOBIZ Association, Republic of Korea
- Dr. Mohd Yusoff Sulaiman / President & CEO of Malaysian Industry-Government Group
for High Technology, Malaysia
- Dr. Idwan Suhardi / Energy and Materials Science Senior Advisor
to the Minister of Research and Technology, Indonesia
- Mr. Zygmunt Frankiewicz / Mayor of Gliwice City, Poland
- Prof. Richard A. Levao / President of Bloomfield University, USA
- Dr. Yoslan Nur / Program Specialist of Science Policy and Capacity-Building, UNESCO
*Coordinator of the Committee
- Prof. Deog-Seong Oh / Secretary General of WTA
We had the opportunity to deeply discuss on the plan of 2014 Daejeon Global Innovation Forum and the future directions for sustainable development of the Forum.
The Agenda is available on PDF format.
For any further inquiries, please, contact to the DGIF Focal Point Ms. Sem Oh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Preparatory Conference
2012 Preparatory Meeting